Thursday, March 18, 2010

Playing with an infent

           Ok I'm going to need help with this one moms. Ok playing with an infant. They will look at you like "Ya your nuts." While I was in the hospital after having my little girl. I learned you are expose to tell your baby everything your doing to them. "I'm putting your shirt over your head. I'm putting your right arm in to the right arm of your shirt." I'm not joking. Let me tell you. You feel really dumb. But if it helps the growth of your baby give it a try. My sister is so mad at me. She has a three month old. I got him to giggle while she was at work. Then when she got home he wouldn't do it. He did do it the next day with her write there. All I did was pinch his cheeks together lightly and made a funny sound. He just let out a small giggle.

         Ok list the way your got your little one to giggle.

No comments: